The Congressional Leadership Fund is an organization based out of Washington D.C. dedicated to supporting Republican candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Southern California Academy of Sciences, “This exciting STEM program has been in existence since 1980 provides high school students the opportunity to conduct science research under the mentorship of a professional researcher. Students are challenged as they learn about and implement the rigors of scientific research while reaping the rewards of presenting their results at the Academy’s Annual Meeting where they interface with professional researchers. This experiences helps students learn and understand the nature of scientific knowledge.”
– Submit an on-line application by June 15, 2017 at the SCAS Junior Academy website, http://scas.nhm.org/junior-academy/
– On acceptance into the RTP, pay a $50 membership/enrollment fee to
cover SCAS Annual Meeting Fee and RTP Insurance.
– Attend 3 Saturday meetings during the school year
– Write a scientific paper
– Present research at Poster Session at the Professional Annual Meeting
Poster Session: April 18, 2018 at Cal Poly Pomona
If you would like further information about the Research Training Program please click the following link:
If you would like further information about the Southern California Academy of Sciences Junior Academy please click the following link:
Junior Honor Guard Applications
Congratulations to those who have earned a 3.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and eligible to apply for Junior Honor Guard.
Final selection will be based on your overall GPA, leadership, involvement on campus, class schedule and interest in becoming part of Junior Honor Guard. If selected you will be participating as part of the Honor Guard for the Commencement Ceremony on May 25, 2017.
If you are interested please click on this link to complete the application by using your school google account:
Applications are due on Monday May 8th at 3 pm.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Gonzales or Ms. Nunez.
San Gabriel Valley District of Women’s Club Academic Scholarship
Seniors, who are pursuing a career all areas of study, excluding music may apply. Scholarships of $500.00 will be awarded.
Applicants Must Meet Minimum Requirements:
- Have a 3.0 GPA
- Be a legal resident of the San Gabriel Valley District
- Have verification of Legal Presence in the United States of America
- Be a graduating high school SENIOR entering college or university in the Fall 2017
- Be an active participant in one or more organization in the community
For additional information please click the link SGV Women’s Club Scholarship